Would you like to work at VMware? There is currently an exciting opening on the VMware Competitive Lab team for a top-notch technology professional.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a senior technical person with experience working as a Systems Engineer, IT Manager, Architect or similar — but titles can be confusing and don’t necessarily matter. What does matter is a passion for virtualization technology and keen analytical skills — especially the ability to see things from a customer perspective. Effective communication and writing skills are crucial.
There will be plenty of hands-on time installing, configuring, and exercising VMware and competitor products. The competitive lab environment grows steadily to ensure the required server hardware, storage, and networking are at our disposal to properly exercise a wide range of virtualization and private cloud platforms.
- This position is at VMware HQ in Palo Alto, CA
- VCP4 preferred, but not required
- Experience with Windows, AD, System Center, Hyper-V, KVM, and/or XenServer desirable
- Storage and/or networking smarts nice to have
- Excellent written communication skills are key
- Blogging, public speaking are not at all required
Check out the official job posting and please contact me directly if you have any questions or would like to apply.Follow @eric_gray Tweet
Comments are now closed.